Taking care of the skin is essential and especially the face skin. We should take care of a young age to avoid serious consequences later. There are many ways to take care of your skin every day, but are you doing it, right? Check out the facial care article below for you to have the healthiest, most beautiful skin!
Cosmetics shops and pharmacies are quite full of products made for the skin. You could find several kinds of moisturizers, serums, toners, and face masks. There are many products available in stores that it is sometimes easy to get lost among all these choices when it comes to completing your skincare routine. That is why we thought we would develop a short beauty guide for skincare. You may know all the steps to follow for your daytime beauty routine. We have prepared a bedtime guide to help you have beautiful, healthy skin at all times!
You can continue read here!
There are many ways to take care of your face effectively. Let us refer to the methods below!
I. Remove your makeup
We should not be too stingy with our makeup removal products. And, we need to be soaking cotton pads with eye makeup remover and using generous dollops of cleanser on our faces. We need to be generous.
Another mistake is that we make rubbing the eye area to remove makeup. This is a huge no-no. We are patting, never rubbing, around the delicate eye area.
Finally, we often tend to forget to wash into our hairline and under our jawline, which is quite important when we wear foundation.
Remove Eye Makeup
The best way to remove eye makeup — even waterproof mascara — to soak soft cotton pads or balls in eye makeup remover, then let them sit on your eyes. This loosens your makeup without scrubbing. Those fine lines will develop eventually, let is not hurry them along.
Remove Bright Lipstick
If you are into bright lip colors, you should remove your lip color before cleansing your face. Otherwise, you need to risk smearing lipstick over your newly-cleansed face.
Remove Makeup on Your Face
If you have dry skin, you try a cream or oil cleanser. For oily or combination skin, you should use a cleanser formulated for your skin type.
Cleansing your face should be a two-step process: go over the face once to remove makeup in your face and a second time to remove any traces of makeup and dirt.
- Massage a fair bit of the cleanser all over the face and neck.
- Remove cleanser with a super-soft washcloth or muslin cloth.
- Should repeat the above.
- Rinse with a splash of warm water.
- Then dip a cotton swab into makeup remover and go over your lashes one last time.
II. Wash your face
This is the first and most crucial face care step for girls to have a healthy and clean skin. The effect of washing your face is to remove dirt, dead cells, excess oil, makeup on your skin will help skin bright, clean, and prevent acne. You need to wash your face twice daily in the morning after waking up and at night before going to bed is quite enough.
- Wash your face with water and cleanser
- Before washing your face, you need to wash your hands first to avoid harmful bacteria that can cause acne.
- After washing your face, use moderately warm water to deep clean the face.
- Finally, wash your face with cold water to help create elasticity for the skin.
Note: Cleanser plays a vital role. Choosing the right type of facial cleanser for your skin is essential.
Use a face wash electric machine.
You should use a cleanser that is both convenient and effective. For the best effect, the selection of a brush head for the face is an essential factor that will help your skin not to be itchy, uncomfortable to use but also bring a significant effect in cleansing the face.
Wash face swirl clockwise, from the bottom to the top, from the inside to help firm skin, prevent sagging. Only should wash within 45-60s, gently touch the machine to the face to clean and feel smooth. Do not scrub hard to avoid hurting your skin.
Only use a face wash once a day as a beauty routine in the evening helps you have the best results in cleansing your face. If you use the device too often, the skin’s protective layers will be broken down by the natural slime on the skin, causing the skin to produce more oil, making your skin more oily than usual.
To take the dirt on your face in no time, you should use a cleanser that is both convenient and effective.
III. Steam your face
1. Facial steamer machine
Step 1: Clean your face with makeup remover or wash with a facial cleanser.
- Fill the machine with water. Put a few slices of lemon, essential oil, or fresh herbs in a separate compartment in the appliance.
- For girls with oily skin, fresh lemon and mint are the best choices. For sensitive and dry skin, add chamomile or fresh lemon. You can also use lavender or rosemary if you have healthy skin. For acne-prone skin, use an individual acne essential oil for small drops of 5-6 drops into the holder.
- Then, you use a large towel and cover the sheet around the head to prevent steam from escaping, so steaming the face will be more effective.
- When you are steaming, pay attention to the position of your face so that hot water straightens your face and make sure you close your eyes to avoid the steamy herbs that can irritate your eyes.
- One thing to note is that you should only steam your face for 15-20 minutes until the water switches off and should not steam your face for more than 20 minutes. In case you have sensitive skin, you only need to steam for 10-15 minutes.
Step 3: After steaming your face, rewash your face with warm water and pat dry. You can perform this beauty method about two times/week without harming your skin.
- Now your skin is clean, and pores are opened. This is the best time for you to perform facial exfoliating actions. You should continue the second process of masking because the pores are open, making it easy to remove all the dirt at the root. This is also the time when the mask works best because then the nutrients will be absorbed better by the skin.
- After covering your face, rinse with warm water once, then rinse with cold water to shrink the pores as initially. The steaming face also helps soften blackheads and whiteheads, so it’s easy to remove them. Therefore, you must remember to be hygienic when taking acne, do not use your hands to squeeze because it is easy to spread bacteria on the skin, especially for pustules.
2. Steam without machine
This method of steaming will take more time than steaming with a facial machine, but if you are uncomfortable or do not have the conditions, you can still steam properly. Check out how to make a steam bath manually at home below!
- 01 small stainless steel kettle
- 01 soft cotton towel
- Boil a sufficient amount of water in the pot, in case you use the water of the leaves, wash the leaves, put them in the stainless steel kettle to boil for 10 minutes to let the leaves out of nutrients. If you use essential oils, and put in a pot of water, your favorite essential oil and tightly cover the pot.
- You tie your hair neatly and wash your face and use a soft cotton towel to pat dry. Then you put the pot of water used to steam your facial beauty on a full, airy surface so you can steam most comfortably and conveniently.
- Cover the head with a towel, keeping your face about 30cm away from the steam pot. You should not be too close because the heat of the steam will hurt your skin so slowly open the lid to let the steam rise, spread throughout the face as if you were doing a steam bath beauty. Facial for about 20 minutes to steam care. You should “pat” the skin, get rid of dirt, excess oil layer, help skin deep clean effectively, remove wrinkles offline.
- When the pot of water has cooled, use a soft cotton towel to pat your face dry gently, this time will feel extremely relaxing and comfortable.
IV. Apply toner
Toner will help you have healthy skin. The function of rose water is to tighten pores, remove impurities, and balance the pH of your skin. Besides, rose water also keeps the skin firm and controls sebaceous glands, and it also helps complete your makeup remover.
You need to choose a rose water suit your skin because most rose water often has different salicylic acid ratio. If you are a combination or oily skin type, you should use products with a high rate of salicylic acid. If you have dry or sensitive skin, it is best to use a little or no salicylic acid.
To continue reading this article, move onhere.