Dry cracked heels, peeling skin, causing pain when wearing shoes, in the long run, will indirectly affect both exterior aesthetics and your health. In the collection of beauty believers, there is no shortage of sparkling outfits and open-toed heels and sandals like sandals. However, not everyone has beautiful, naughty legs to confidently wear the shoes as you like. So how to remove cracked heels and get beautiful feet? Let’s explore with HowtoNc the following straightforward methods.
Coconut oil contains vitamin E that can regenerate, stimulate new skin growth, repair wrinkled layers, and connect cracked skin. Also, coconut oil has a moisturizing effect, providing nutrients to the skin to remove cracked heels and get nice feet,
- Dilute warm water with salt, soak your feet for 10 minutes to keep your heels soft, soothe soreness.
- Using a dry towel, take an appropriate amount of coconut oil and rub it gently on the heel for easier penetration of the oil.
- Perform 1-2 times/week with slightly cracked heels, 2-3 times/week, with more severe conditions.
Sesame oil is the best natural exfoliant for skin with an excellent moisturizing effect. In sesame oil, there is also a substance that helps to soften the skin, wear away dead cells, help the heel smooth and natural pink white.
- Soak clean feet with warm water for 10 minutes and then wipe dry with your heels.
- Apply a little sesame oil to the palm and rub gently on the heel, massage for 5 minutes to help blood circulation.
- Perform 1-2 times/week.
Lemons contain acids, vitamin C, etc. to brighten the skin and effectively exfoliate the heel. There are three favorite ways to use lemons very effectively that you can try:
Dilute lemon juice
- Mix lemon juice with some warm water, soak your feet for 10-15 minutes.
- Use your hands to rub your heels to remove dead skin cells gently.
- Doing two times/week will remove cracked heels.
- Lemon has a drying ingredient in your skin. You should apply a separate heel cream to moisturize the skin.
Use lemon zest
- Cut the lime and squeeze out the water, peel.
- Place your heels on half of the squeezed lemon, then wear tight socks to secure the piece of lemon. Perform the other side similarly.
- You are done before going to bed, overnight to let lemon soak into the heel. Do it 2-3 times, and you will see an immediate effect.
Use lemon and Vaseline
- Put the lemon in the freezer until it hardens.
- Using a good plan, peel the lemon zest, mix 1 tbsp of Vaseline with the spice.
- Soak your feet in warm water for 10 minutes, then rub your mixture on your heels with your hands.
- Wrap the heel in a gauze pad, leave it on overnight and wash off the next morning.
- Perform 1-2 times if the skin is slightly cracked, 2-3 times if the heel is mostly solved.
Baking soda can be used as a very safe but effective heel treatment.Follow these simple steps:
- Dissolve three tablespoons of baking soda with 4 liters of warm water.
- Soak your feet in the mixture for 10-15 minutes.
- Use your hands or a cotton ball to rub your heel gently, the skin cracked.
- Rinse with clean water, pat dry, and apply moisturizer to your feet.
- Perform 2 times/week will see the cracks are healed, soft heels, and skin is not peeling as the first.
Honey has good antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and moisturizing properties.
- Pour a small amount of honey into warm water, add a few drops of lemon juice if you like.
- Soak feet for 10 minutes, then rinse with water and wipe dry with a cotton towel.
- Soak your feet in warm water for about 5-10 minutes.
- Use a stick to apply honey to your heels gently.
- Apply evenly and let stand for 5-10 minutes, then rinse with water.
Toner – rose water
Interestingly, rose water not only brings moisturizing benefits in the way of beauty products but also can soften the horny chemicals that make the skin smooth. The combination of glycerin and rose water is an effective treatment for heel cracking. Because glycerin softens skin, it has long been widely used in cosmetics and rose water to add vitamins A, B3, C, D, and E. Thanks to we are easy to own soft feet and white, confident wearing open-toed shoes.
Rice bran powder – exfoliating
Most women often care about exfoliating the face and body and forget about the skin on the feet. The heel also needs to be cherished. Exfoliating your feet will help remove dead, dry, and chapped skin. An excellent suggestion for fine white feet is rice bran powder – a natural ingredient that is both safe and effective at home. With a mixture of rice bran powder, honey, and apple cider vinegar will help remove cracked heel and get beautiful feet.
Mix a small amount of rice bran powder and a few spoons of honey and cat cider vinegar. Stir until the mixture thickens. Alternatively, you can add in a spoonful of coconut oil or olive oil.
Then, soak your feet in warm water for 10 minutes, then gently rub your feet with a rice bran mixture.