Pop-up ads appear on your device, be it a computer, phone or tablet in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge. Adware applications cause a variety of pop-up ads within your web browser such as the Pro-news.net ads. Make sure to follow the “Remove Ads Pop-up” instructions as described in this guide.
Adware and misleading advertising networks try to abuse web browsers through Pro-news.net. The “allow notifications” displayed by Pro-news.net is fake and dangerous for your online privacy. It is a social engineering fraud to trick you into clicking the allow button. If you have accepted the notifications by Pro-news.net, advertisements will show on your device. So, what should you do now? Don’t worry, you can remove ads pop-up from browsers by following these steps:
Remove ads Pop-up from Google Chrome and Chromium browsers
– On your computer, open Chrome.
– At the top right, click More and then Settings.
– At the bottom, click Advanced.
– Under “Privacy and security” click Site settings.
– Click Notifications.
– Find the Pro-news.net URL or other unknown URL and remove them all (three vertical dots on the right to the URL)
Remove spam notification ads Pop-up from FireFox
– On your computer, open Firefox.
– At the top right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
– In the menu go to Options, in the menu on the left go to Privacy & Security.
– Scroll down to Permissions and then to Settings next to Notifications.
– Select the Pro-news.net domain from the list and change its status to Block
– Save changes.
Remove spam ads Pop-up from Internet Explorer
– Open Internet Explorer.
– In the top right corner, click on the gear icon (menu button).
– Go to Internet Options in the menu, click on the Privacy tab and select Settings in the pop-up blockers section.
– Find the Pro-news.net domain and click the Remove button to remove the URL.
Remove notification ads from Microsoft Edge
– Open Microsoft Edge.
– In the top right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
– Scroll down to Settings, scroll further down to Advanced Settings, in the Notification section click Manage.
– Disable the ON switch for the Pro-news.net domain.
Remove unwanted ads, pop-ups from Android devices
If you are using Android device, you can check here: How to Remove unwanted ads, pop-ups & malware on Android devices.