For those who are fond of sour tastes, lemon cakes not only give you a great feeling with your favorite flavors but also easily appeal to you by the color, the softness, and the attractive aroma. You want to know how to make lemon cake!
Below is one of the straightforward baking recipes for those who begin to practice baking. The sponge cake base is covered with a flexible layer of lemon jam, and a layer of light sweetened sugar stimulates the taste more than ever. This cake is suitable for afternoon tea or evening meal in the middle of the day. Let’s go to the kitchen with HowtoNc and make a delicious way to make lemon cake!
Raw materials for making lemon cakes
Raw materials for the lemon cake base:
– 2 cups (480 grams) of multi-purpose, smooth sifted flour
– ½ cup (120 grams) of white sand sugar
– ¼ teaspoon (0.25 gram) refined salt
– 1 cup (1 bar – 220 grams) of salted butter, cold, cut into small pomegranate seeds
Ingredients for making lemon jam:
– 1 + ½ cup (360 grams) white sand sugar
– ¼ cup (60 gram) multi-purpose flour
– Four big chicken eggs
– Four yellow lemons, small cells with lemon peel, squeeze lemon juice
Raw materials for decoration:
– ½ cup (120 grams) icing sugar, smooth sieve
Tools needed to make lemon cakes:
– Metal hook (pastry blend)
– Tools for lemon peel
– Bowl clean
– Rectangular baking tray with size 18 x 26 cm
– The flour sieve
– Knife cut cake
– Hold the hand cage
How to make lemon cake:
How to make lemon cake base
Step 1: Firstly, spread the butter evenly over the surface of the baking tray.
Step 2: Secondly, sift the multi-purpose flour into a clean bowl. Then add white sand sugar to the pan and a little salt and then stir up with a portable cage. You should stir the mixture into a circle clockwise.
Step 3: Next, cut butter into small pomegranate seeds and add butter to the dry ingredients mixture. Keep in mind that butter is still cold.
Step 4: Then, use a metal hook (if not available, use a hand to crush the butter) to break the batter evenly into the mixture of dry ingredients. Continuously harden the metal bar until the butter has only particles of sand and grainy, grainy, slightly lumpy.
Step 5: Also, empty the mixture into the baking tray that has been rubbed. Use light hands from the middle of the plate to the edge of the shelf to make the mixture smoother. Squeeze the hand on the side of the cake.
Step 6: Finally, turn on the oven at 180 degrees Celsius and bake for about 20 minutes. At this time, the edges of the cake are slightly hardened, and the cake has a beautiful golden brown color. Let cool.
How to make lemon jam
- Firstly, put white sand sugar and flour in a clean bowl and stir well.
- Secondly, you cut yellow lemon peel chips.
- Next, squeeze the whole lemon juice, remove the seeds.
- Then, put the eggs in a bowl of sugar-flour mixture, stir up with a portable cage until it is a homogeneous mixture.
- And, continue to add crumbled lemon peel and lemon juice and stir well.
- You should pour the mixture of lemon jam on the surface of the cooled cake tray.
- Then, you should put powdered sugar on the whole cake.
- Finally, use a cake knife to cut into small pieces. You can decorate it with fresh fruit.
Enjoy your cakes!
– If you like your lemon cake thin, you can use a baking tray of the same size or larger. If you want to thicken the pie, use a smaller plate.
– The thickness of the cake base: lemon jam should be 1: 1 or 1: 2. You should not leave the lemon jam too thick to make the cake tarnish, when cutting the piece of cake that does not stand, ruining the cake structure.
– Also, do not bake the cake at an excessive temperature will make the cake dry, and the ingredients in the cake are no longer soft and fragrant.
– Using too much lemon peel also makes the cake bitter.
– The lemon cake will taste better when you store it in the refrigerator compartment for 2-3 hours before enjoying it.
The lemon cake is sour, sweet, and sweet, making you eat more without being bored. Primarily, this lemon cake also gives you the feeling of strange taste, delicious, and eye-catching colors.
The cake has a distinctive fragrant aroma of lemon, the flavor is mixed between sour and sweet, so it does not cause boredom.
We wish you success with making delicious lemon cakes!
You can also read about How to cook kale into delicious dishes to know more!
Please give your comments below!