Love yourself does not mean self-esteem, but learning to forgive yourself when you make mistakes; Is appreciating the right side of yourself; To love others with all your heart because only your heart knows that is true love. If nobody says love you every day, then do it for yourself. Because if you don’t know how to love yourself, no one can know how to love you.
In life, especially when faced with learning and work pressures, we often tend to recognize ourselves as “missing” in a negative direction as possible. We often become self-deprecating (not merely modest), lowering our self-worth because we think we have not enough “goodness” as well as many virtues and much necessary knowledge. However, many studies show that self-confidence will help your life become much better.
So, how can you not take a sharp look when you’re not perfect? How can you stop comparing yourself to others? And how can you encourage yourself to be more positive? Please check out below!
Remind yourself what you love about yourself
Many people allow their mistakes to rule and control their lives instead of their achievements. The first thing you need to learn is to remind yourself of the great things you already have. When you know your value, the world will recognize it. Remember, you are the mirror image of the world around you: If you are angry with someone’s mistake, you will realize that mistake in yourself; When you love someone, it is a reflection of your love for yourself. Remind yourself of the things you have achieved, done well, and people will also see those things in you.
You can plan for the future, but you have to live for the present
There is a saying: “Everyone plans, and God smiles.” Even if you try your best to achieve your goals, there are always surprises and opportunities that happen if you don’t notice it will pass very quickly. Live for the present, enjoy what you have and your tomorrow will be okay.
Recognized as necessary, but you are more important
You don’t need to be a person in the crowd, and you don’t need anyone to allow you to be yourself. You are a friend, and if the people around you can’t accept it, that’s their problem, not yours. This way does not mean you need to be selfish, but you need to remember that nothing is a sin if you give priority to your personal needs first.
Eliminate harmful effects
If there are people in your life who continuously take you in the wrong direction, or treat you with disrespect, keep away from them. If you want to quit smoking, not around people who always invite you to smoke, the people you need are the people who support and appreciate you.
Forgive yourself for past mistakes
We all make mistakes, big and small. The most important thing is to learn to forgive yourself. Remember, your mistakes do not draw on your definitions; they only help you grow. The most important thing is to draw lessons from these mistakes. From there, we can develop a little bigger, be a little stronger, a little wiser. So do what you can and forgive yourself for the mistakes that happened in the past.
Change what you know that needs to be changed
If there is something you used to like, but now you are no longer excited, this is the time to stop. By sticking with old habits, you will be held in the same place, never making new progress. Do things that make you happy and give you energy, avoid things that make you feel tired. Don’t be afraid to change, it may be difficult in the beginning, but later, there is nothing more important than finding your satisfaction in life.
Don’t be afraid of new things and new opportunities
Instead of fearing things you don’t know, take it. You will learn more about yourself and maybe even discover some of your hidden talents. The future is possibilities somewhere, so don’t waste it. Life is just a dull day if you repeat a few simple daily actions. Try what you are afraid of, find out the different colors and different flavors of life. Change is challenging and requires you to be brave. But that is what makes us feel most clearly that we are living.
Listen to your feelings and don’t lie to yourself
We often lie to ourselves, breaking our promises and disappointing ourselves in a way we never cause to others. It is essential to treat yourself as respect and give yourself the opportunities and feelings you want to bring to others.
Believe in yourself!
If you don’t believe in yourself, no one will believe in you. We are the ones who understand ourselves the most, so if you keep dragging your value and doubting your strengths, others will also question your abilities. Keep your head high; don’t be afraid to be proud of yourself; try to achieve what you want without fear of failure. You have enough strength and ability, so believe that you can use them to achieve your goals.
In the story of your life, you are a writer, not a reader
Life is a big game where we often suffer from events that take place during the day, affecting our decisions. Lead the game, put yourself in the best position to establish what is going on in the game, and decide where you will put the card down. We fight to master our lives, not to be dependent on them. Take the initiative and show the world that you can control your life, lead it without having it drag you away.
Presence in your life because you will not have another chance
Living is not the same as being present. Presence means paying attention to what is happening; Be grateful for the meaningful things that are happening around you. Life is not just the moments you experience, but life is every tick that takes place during the day. You are living in every second, every breath, every step. So, hold your head high, look around, and try to be present at every moment to feel, to love because every moment is a part of your life story.
Do (at least) one thing that makes you happy every day
How many of us forget to do things that make us happy? Between the chaos of work, family responsibilities, paying all kinds of money, facing conflicts. We have forgotten what makes us happy. No matter what other people say, everyone needs a time of their own. It’s a time when we can spend time doing what we like, things that give us joy. And that gives us more energy to complete other tasks during the day.
Always try to be kind and loving
You don’t need to believe in the law of cause and effect to know that good deeds will always come back to you. Kindness is a special reward, but sometimes it will go back and give you twice what you offer. Be kind and forgive by the whole heart and gratitude. Most importantly, try not to judge before you know the entire story.
Here are some tips to help you know how to love yourself:
- At work, value your creativity more than the opinions of others. As Epictetus said: “If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.”
- You frankly say “No” and don’t hesitate to answer “Maybe” when you don’t want or can’t attend an event.
- Conversely, you will say “Yes” immediately if you know in your heart what you want. You believe your intuition knows what is best.
- Give up the habit of going to a party or getting drunk when you are sad because you know a new sense of mind that helps you analyze the problem and find the best solution.
- You are not afraid to ask for advice or advice when necessary.
- You no longer have to convince people who don’t care about you.
- Appreciate those who help you, protect you more.
- Say your thoughts even when you are scared or shaken. And you will be silent when that’s what you want.
- You wear whatever you like. You learn to feel comfortable in your skin and body.
- Love feeling alone because when you are alone, you understand and love yourself more. That will make others like you because you are yourself.
- You dare to love anyone you want. The heart craves what it craves, and you understand it.
- Don’t prioritize people who only treat you as an option or those who make you feel bad just because you are yourself.
- You are no longer trying to reach the expectations of others.
- My physical and mental health and privacy are more important than making money for others.
- You own your story. If someone releases false rumors or negative comments about you, you have the choice to fix their backs or keep quiet and don’t care. How to choose is your right.
- Ask for what you deserve to be at work. You learn, research, value yourself, and find like-minded people because they also know your value.
- You realize that it’s okay to change your mind, and don’t blame yourself for it.
- You seek change in your personal life. You know that worms will sooner or later become butterflies, so be patient with yourself, and follow the natural transformation process.
- Invest in things that make you feel you live.
- You realize the value of inspiring others by being true to yourself.
- On the other hand, you also know to protect yourself from the enemy. You try to stay away from them.
- You fight your own battle and know that winning or losing doesn’t matter.
- You are beautiful because you are yourself.
- Treat other people the way you want to be treated, instead of doing it their way.
- You learn the power of positivity and apply it to yourself.
- Forgive yourself in the moment of negativity. You understand that you are only human, and I am trying my best.
- You realize that every challenge brings an opportunity to grow. The difficulty helps you become stronger and more refined. Each person struggles and matures differently.
- Take charge, even if you are afraid.
- You understand that you will never have the answer to every question. You are always looking for more knowledge.
- You realize that your difference and sensitivity are not weaknesses. That is your strong point, helping you be yourself.
- Start doing what you like right now.
- Take the time to think about what we want. Allow me to dream. Allow me to make mistakes. Be hurt and believe everything will be fine.
- Don’t be afraid to let others know your dream. Because that cheers us every day to continue the journey to conquer it. When someone wants to do something, their appearance has shown it.
- Write down any ideas that appear at the beginning of each day in the notebook, even if the plan is stupid. It doesn’t matter if we can do it, but one day, it will be useful.
- Travel more, experience, and record the things we pay attention to, live very young, and have lots of fun.
- Enrichment of thought: Thought is a form of material that makes people productive. An active view will be the guideline to guide us.
- Learn more: Invest in the never-ending mind. Twenty-five is the time to learn and enrich your knowledge. The money will produce itself according to what we pursue and passion so when considering a problem, don’t put money on top of it all.
- Start planning and writing: Think about what we want in the next ten years right now and what steps to take to achieve that.
- No man deserves to suffer so much. If he no longer loves me, let him go.
- Buy flowers for yourself on an impromptu day, to remind your life to be colorful and worth living.
Thank you for taking the time to read our article, if you have any questions you need, please feel free to comment under the comment section, we will answer you as soon as possible.