Creating an iCloud account for your device is always necessary. By following the article, HowtoNC will guide you to read how to register iCloud, create an iCloud account. Also, create Apple ID on iPhone easily, and equip yourself with the essential protection of your device… So, today we will help you know how to create an iCloud account?
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING, CREATING iCLOUD ACCOUNTS ON IPHONE, IPAD
Method 1: Create an iCloud account on Safari
Step 1: On the user interface of iPhone / iPad, open Safari and access the website to support iCloud account registration
Step 2: Here you enter the full information according to the fields that Apple requires including:
– First name: Your name
– Last name: Your last name.
– Location: The country you live in.
– Date of birth: Your date of birth, enter according to structure dd / mm / yy (Example: October 11, 1988, then fill October 11, 1988)
– [email protected]: This will be your Apple ID account. Enter your email address here (HowtoNC recommends that you use Gmail email address to make it easier for you to create an iCloud account. If you do not have a Gmail account, you can refer to how to create a Gmail account previously instructed by us.)
– Password: Create a password for your iCloud account
– Confirm password: Confirm the password entered above (requires this password to match the password in the password section)
Note: iCloud account password needs to have full security elements such as alphanumeric characters, letters, capital letters, and special characters. Avoid simple passwords like Full name, date of birth, phone number, (Example: 0howto2019)
Next, down below are three secret questions. Choose yourself and answer that question and always keep in mind because these obscure questions will help you recover your password. Also, post Import iCloud account from a strange device.
Finally, fill in the Captcha code and click Continue.
Step 3: Confirmation system and send you a 6-digit code into the email you just registered. Access your email account to check and get that code. If you do not see the email of Apple send the confirmation code, you can review more in the Spam section.
Step 4: You use the received code and enter the registration interface that Apple needs to verify and click Next.
The interface of your iCloud account appears, where you can optionally change your password, check your device, update your account information.
So, with a few simple steps above, the process of registering iCloud account with Safari browser above is quite easy. Besides, we can also log iCloud on the iPhone or iPad tablet phone in the following way.
Method 2: Register iCloud account on the phone
Step 1: From the phone interface, go to Settings> iCloud and select. Create a new Apple ID, as shown below.
Creating an iCloud account is also the creation or registration of Apple ID. And, it is entirely free.
Step 2: Next, you enter your date /month/year and last name. Click Next, as shown below.
Instructions on how to create iCloud account right on iPhone iPad
Step 3: Here, you will have two options to create an iCloud account
– Use your current email address: Create an iCloud account using the email you already have such as yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail.
– Get a free iCloud email address: Create an iCloud account with an email provided by Apple for free @ icloud.com
Here HowtoNC chooses to create iCloud with the available email address and click Use your current email address. Enter your email address and password and click Next to proceed to the next step.
Note: For security reasons, iCloud account password should be full of security factors such as alphanumeric characters, capital letters, and special characters. Avoid simple passwords like Full name, date of birth, phone number, (Example: 0howto2019)
Step 4: Next, you need to select three arbitrary secret questions and answer that answer. Click Next to go to the following steps.
Note: These secret questions are fundamental as they will help you retrieve your iCloud account password if you forget your password. So, you need to remember or save on notes.
Step 5: Click Agree to accept Apple’s terms and conditions. You can see this image:
Step 6: Access the email account you just used to register for iCloud. Then, open the incoming Apple mail and click Verify now as shown below to activate the newly created iCloud account.
Step 7: Enter the password you just registered and click Continue
You will immediately receive a notification that the iCloud account you just registered has been successfully activated.
And on the phone, that iCloud account is also automatically logged in. Now, you can set up iCloud usage rights as well as use this account to log into the App Store to download applications to your device.
Images from 9mobi.vn
SOME ERRORS MAY FIND WHEN REGISTERING ICOUD
Use an invalid email and password
– The basic thing for you to create an iCloud account is to have a valid email and satisfy Apple’s requirements. A valid email request is in use and is true, the email never created Apple ID, and email is not owned by Apple. You can choose any email like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, or Hotmail as long as it meets the conditions.
– The password for iCloud account needs to comply with the regulations, the password must contain at least one lowercase letter, one capital letter, one digit, no consecutive characters in a row. Also, the password does not match account name, password length must be at least 8 characters or more and not an easy-to-guess password form. (Eg: 0howto2019)
Error “The maximum number of accounts has been activated on this iPhone.”
– Cause: Due to Apple’s regulations only allowing each iPhone / iPad device to activate 3 different iCloud accounts, those iPhone users who previously activated all three iCloud accounts and if you log in will be “The maximum number of accounts has been activated on this iPhone / iPad.”
– Remedies: To fix the error on you use the newly created account that failed to log on your device to another device (the device still has iCloud activation time). Then, you should use that account again, log in to the device again and report an error and finish.
Error “Device is not eligible to create iCloud.”
– Cause: Your iPhone / iPad device has run out of times to be able to register to create an iCloud account.
– How to fix:
Exit account Settings> Genneral> Reset All Settings.
If the above is not possible, you must use another iPhone / iPad device to create and activate via that device and then log in on your device.
“Account unverified” error
– Cause: Because you have not authenticated to register a new iCloud account. After registering an iCloud account, Apple will require you to log into the registered mailbox to verify the account.
– Remedies: Choose to forget the password and enter new mail so that Apple can send the activation code back to you. After receiving the activation mail, you can log infrequently.
This Apple ID account has been disabled due to security
– Cause: Because you entered the wrong password of the mind too many times, Apple has locked your account.
– Remedy: Access the iCloud password recovery path on iCloud homepage. You can also refer back to the article detailing how to recover the Icloud password to retrieve the iCloud password and continue using your iCloud account.
In the process of using iCloud account, you should regularly check iCloud, monitor your Icloud account to see if any problems occur or not.
We can also read more in How to distinguish between real and fake iPhone?