Eggs are always the kind of food that every kitchen must have at least 1-2. If unfortunately at home alone and feeling a little hungry, then you don’t want to prepare anything fancy, then look for 3 ways to cook eggs in a microwave. Be sure to immediately have 3 plates of hot, delicious eggs unexpectedly don’t waste much processing time.
– 2 or 3 chicken eggs
– Some ingredients you can add depending on your preference:
+ bacon, sausage or ham
+ bell peppers
+ basil vegetables
– Salt and pepper just enough
– Microwave oven with temperature adjustment function makes it easy to make smooth, ripe omelet without being close or dry. Besides, the high capacity oven will help you make food faster, save time but still delicious food. The high temperature and temperature adjustment function also make it easy to heat up or ripen dishes very quickly.
– Use a bowl to beat eggs, note that the bowl must be made of safe materials when turning in the microwave to ensure the health of your family.
How to cook eggs in the microwave:
How to cook 1
– First, you beat 2 eggs into a glass cup.
– Next, add some fresh milk and stir the eggs and milk.
– Now put this milk-egg cup into the microwave and set the dial to 2 minutes at the highest temperature.
– After 2 minutes, take out the egg cup and see what result.
So you have a cup of hot milk scented eggs right away.
How to cook 2
– First, you beat an egg into a glass cup.
– Next, add 80ml of water to this egg cup.
– Cover this egg cup with a bowl to cover the cup. Then, put in the microwave for 50 seconds at the highest temperature.
– Now take the cup of eggs to see what results.
Drain the water, pour the eggs onto a sandwich and cut the egg and enjoy it now!
How to cook 3
– First, you beat 2 eggs into a glass bowl.
– Next, you stir up the two eggs.
– Then, pour the eggs onto the plate and spread the egg out flat.
– Put on this egg plate another plate to cover the disc surface and then take it in the microwave for 90 seconds.
– Open the oven and take the disc out, stir the egg face flat and continue rotating in the oven for another 60 seconds.
Now cut the egg and enjoy it now. You can dab with chutney or tomato sauce to flavor the egg.
So we have finished 3 ways of cooking eggs in the microwave. If you know these tips, even if you are lazy, you still have a delicious dish to eat temporarily, save the stomach when you’re at home!
You can eat dish with
- Sausage, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, and Cheese
- Turkey, Cheese, and Spinach
- Cheese, Broccoli, and Ham
Normally, no one should really cook eggs in a microwave if there’s a stove nearby. Because they are just not going to taste as good.
And cooking eggs using traditional ways, repeatedly, will make you a better, cleaner, and faster cook. But microwave eggs happen. Because you may live in a dorm room, or maybe you want to poach an egg in your office’s kitchen and add it the leftovers you brought for lunch.
There are many ways above! All microwaves are different and it is necessary to be patient while testing to see what works best.
Also, eggs cook fast, especially in a microwave, so keep an eye on them while you cook.
We hope that you will have a delicious dish!