Regularly cleaning the brush, cotton, and sucking make-up not only helps you to clean excess cosmetics, dirt and dead cells but also helps these tools to be smooth and bring a thin layer of light make-up. Please refer to how to clean make-up tools collected by HowtoNC here!
Perhaps you are very familiar with the rule: Keep your skin clean to get the best leather. However, no matter how hard you wash your face and wash your hands. The cleanliness of your healthy skin will always be successful if you don’t keep your make-up tools hygienic. For example, there are palm, chalk, creamy sucking.
Instead of investing to buy yourself a variety of specialized solutions for washing brushes and chalk, you can take advantage of cleaning products available in the home. Most importantly, you must know how to wash and cleaned adequately for each type of tool.
How to clean make-up brush make-up tools
You can use the following methods to clean brushes or make-up brushes:
– Using lump soap:
Dip the tip of the brush in warm water, then apply the brush tip to the soap bar until the foam floats evenly over the brush, then rinse under running water.
– Use dishwashing liquid or baby shampoo:
You can use your shampoo to make a make-up brush very clean and gentle without hardening the brush. If baby shampoo is not available, you can still use dishwashing liquid.
You can add a baby’s shampoo or dishwashing liquid to a piece of a clean bowl and rub the water on the face of the sponge until the foam floats evenly. If you don’t have a sponge, you can put baby shampoo or dishwashing liquid on a plate or a bowl and turn even the wet brush in it. Then remember to rinse the brush under running water until the slippery feeling of shampoo or dishwashing liquid is gone.
– Use vegetable oil:
With some types of cosmetic scrub such as gel eyeliner brush (waterproof gel), please use a cloth dipped in vegetable oil to clean the class cosmetics wash away before performing washing with soap or dishwashing liquid. If olive oil or coconut oil or almond oil is not available, you can also use the primary cooking oil in your kitchen.
After cleaning the brush, you can feel the brush hair is no longer as soft as the original. So to increase the smoothness of the brush and avoid the rough feeling of applying to the sensitive skin, you can use a small amount of conditioner and massage gently on the brush, then rinse it through warm water.
You should also take some time to clean the handle by using a tissue absorbent with a little antiseptic alcohol to clean the handle. Also, you can use transparent nail polish and paint on the label on the brush so that the words will not fade, peel paint and keep the palm tree as well as luxurious as new.
After washing, you should dry the palm in an upside-down position so that the water does not sink back into the glue between the palm brush and the brush, causing the hair to fall off easily. You should use clothes clip (which is used to expose underwear) to grip the palm to dry thoroughly.
With some cheap ice cream mousse, you can buy a lot and replace it regularly, throw away the dirty foam. However, if you invest in buying expensive make-up pads, you should know how to wash the foam, so it is spotless.
How to Clean Your Makeup Sponge
– Using lumpy soap:
Dip the sponge into the water and apply it all on the sponge on the piece of solvent until the foam is floating evenly. Use your hand to squeeze the soap into the inside of the sponge to push the excess foundation residue out. Rinse with clean water, press and dry the sponge, and continue drying.
– Use dishwashing liquid:
Dip the sponge into the water and then add a little dishwashing liquid. You can also use baby shampoo as a way to clean make-up brushes. Next, rub all the sponge to the dishwashing liquid deeply and wash the sponge and rinse thoroughly with water and dry.
How to clean chalk makeup tools
The cotton pads used to coat the powder have a texture similar to make-up but have more cotton fibers. To clean the chalk is very simple, just put the chalk in the laundry bag and wash in the washing machine and regular clothes. If you don’t have a laundry bag, you can set the cotton ball in a paper sock and fasten it and wash it in the washing machine.
How to clean the make-up tool like a water cushion chalk
Special foam pads used to brush the water-based chalk (called air puff) are unique, very thin, and light but can absorb intense foundation creams. If you did not clean this sponge, gradually the surface of this air puff will lose the ability to suck the foundation from the cushion and spread it evenly over the skin, without creating a smooth, ultra-thin base as desired. Half. You also have two ways to help clean this air puff:
– Use the soap: Wet the air puff piece and then squeeze a bit of lather soap into the air puff blue surface from the center to the outside to push the excess foundation cream from inside to outside. Then rinse with water.
– Use dishwashing liquid: Put some dishwashing liquid, or make-up remover oil (you can also use baby shampoo) on the surface of the air puff, then put the air puff into a small nylon bag. Add some water into the bag and tie the bag tightly. Gently massage the surface of the air puff from outside of the nylon bag, so that the dishwashing liquid is thoroughly absorbed and then foam. When the excess foundation cream is pushed out, remove the air puff from the nylon bag and rinse it off with water.
After cleaning, pack the air puff into the napkin to dry the water before continuing to dry until it is scorched.
How to clean other make-up tools
In addition to make-up brushes and make-up brushes, you should also regularly clean other beauty make-up tools such as:
– Tweezers: Clean tweezers with alcohol or old oxygen and rinse with clean water.
– Hair comb: Remove any remaining hair on the comb. Soak in a basin of water with shampoo to make clean excess oil, dirt from hair, and rinse with water and dry.
– Eyelash: Use cotton to absorb make-up remover, then wipe the eyelashes to make the mascara clean or the eyeliner lead on it, then rinse with water and use a dry towel to wipe.
– Cotton bath – Loofah: Soak cotton bath or loofah into a bowl of hot water mixed with little oxygen and a little white vinegar for about 1 hour, then squeeze out the water and dry with the dryer.
– Razor (armpit/eyebrow razor): After you finished each shave, rinse off any hair remaining on the blade under a robust hot water tap. Then, add a little dishwashing liquid (or hand sanitizer) to the cloth and then wipe it evenly on the blade, rinse the water once and use a clean, dry cloth.
Also, you can read this to know more!