Dirty computer screens directly affect your work, so cleaning your computer’s monitor will help keep your equipment working better and also help keep your computer from spreading pathogens. So, most of us wonder how to clean a computer screen?
And cleaning the screen can be said as a simple job that anyone can do. Your computer’s LCD is not some slab of glass — you can not just clean it with Windex. To get rid of the dust, fingerprint smudges, other stains, you should be a little more calculated. Here is how to do it right. (This cleaning method is quite effectively the same on all LCD screens, including the one on your HDTV, monitor, iPhone or iPad.)
However, not everyone knows how to clean a computer screen properly. Here, we will control you on how to clean a laptop screen quickly and adequately.
Step 1: Turn off the computer
– Turn off the power before starting to clean the computer screen. Make sure that your computer is turned off. Because if you clean the filter while the image is still there, sometimes the pixels you will mistakenly think is dirty, and you try to wipe occasionally will hurt your computer screen. Besides, the safety factor is pushed higher because if you do not turn off the power, you will sometimes get jerky while cleaning the filter.
– Make sure your computer is powered off. Leaving it on is not the worst offense in the world. But, powering down eliminates any chance of some electrical snafu. Plus it is easier to see the areas of the screen that need to be cleaned if it is lack.
Step 2: Wipe dust with a dry cloth
Use a dry cloth to wipe the dust off the screen gently. You could use a circular motion or swipe the screen end-to-end. The most important thing is that you do not scrub the screen aggressively, which could damage it and cause permanent discoloration.
Use a dry cloth to gently wipe along each edge of the screen, taking care not to apply too much force to the machine. It is best to use a large cloth, as this will reduce the risk of leaving traces on the screen from finger pressure.
Using a large cloth will help the cleaning become faster and minimize fingerprint scratches
Step 3: Continue cleaning
– Use a screen cleaning solution. In this step, remember to never spray the cleaning solution directly on the screen. Because it can penetrate the inside of the screen to cause moisture to the screen, in the long run. Your screen length will become stained. What you need to do is, spray a little screen cleaning solution on a soft cloth and use it to wipe the screen gently. Take care to clean your hands, and you need to remember not to spray too much to avoid getting the cloth wet.
– If you are still not happy with the way the screen looks, it is time to dampen the microfiber cloth. You can mix a concoction of water and plain white vinegar (50/50) and lightly wet the microfiber cloth with it. If the fabric is soaked, beads could drip down the screen and possibly damage other parts of your computer. (Plus, it makes cleaning the screen more complicated.)
Tip: Using a circular motion, can make the screen cleaner and faster than you keep dragging back and forth.
Step 4: Wait
– Make sure the screen has enough time to dry before it is fully operational ultimately. This way will minimize the amount of moisture that can be stored in the device. Remember that you should not use a hairdryer or any similar device to quickly dry the screen as it will sometimes cause the screen to crack or leave a black point.
Computer cleaning sets play an essential role in cleaning.
In addition to the tips or cleaning screen laptop computer above, you should note the following issues:
+ Unlike a regular TV screen, cleaning computer screens, laptops need to have a unique cleaning process. And remember when cleaning your computer screen. It is important to remember that you should never spray any liquid directly on the screen. You always be gentle when cleaning, absolutely do not use paper because It may cause scratches on your screen.
Staring at a clean computer screen while you are working can be very comfortable. After read this, you should maximize your work output by setting aside five minutes to clean your screen using two common household ingredients, and you will be rewarded with a streak-free finish.
I wish you success!
We hope that you did understand some ways to clean a computer screen well!